Facebook Fan Pages
Facebook Fan Pages
Why and How Can Facebook Fan Pages Help You Grow Your Business?
Because social media channels attract so much continual attention from internet users, social media platforms has become a powerful venue for advertisers to create interest and traffic. And one of these so called social media platform is the giant top industry leader, Facebook. For common people, Facebook can be regarded as a great tool to easily connect to their loved ones and interact to long lost colleagues, share cool information and exchange important messages to one another. But if you would ask online marketers, Facebook is like a gold mine. Facebook is where the money is.
Aware of the fact that millions of online users have a Facebook profile, more and more online business owners are seeing Facebook’s potential as an instant, sustainable income generator. Integrating your business with a Facebook marketing campaign can give you higher chance to dominate the web in the most cost-effective ways if you simply know how to take full advantage of what this social media platform has to offer for your business. A deep understanding of the new wave of Facebook marketing can bring a twist in promoting your online business thru Facebook’s implicit and explicit marketing channels.
One of the most interesting features of Facebook to facilitate the needs of business owners to drive insane traffic to their site is thru the use of Facebook Fan Page. A fan page is recognized by many as a great tool to further expand your social network, interact with your clients and customers and promote your company. It will serve as the starting point of building relationships to possible clients. A fan page lets you easily integrate videos, share pictures, create events, start discussion posts, send real-time messages to all of your friends that may eventually be your prospective clients, run social ads thru Facebook Advertising and you can even view your page statistics to see the results of your effort on growing it! Coupled with the fact that Facebook fan pages are accessible even by those that are not already registered on Facebook, can advance your potential for exposure. In fact, a Facebook fan page can also be regarded as a mini version of your main website.
The above mentioned facts are just some of the best reasons why it is an advantage for your online business to have a Facebook fan page. If you are now thinking that setting up a Facebook fan page is the answer to increase your site’s visibility, consider these tips to maximize the potential of making money out of a Facebook fan page.
1. Have a keyword rich but captivating Title for your fan page. Since the title of your fan page is the first thing that will show up in the search engines, giving a name to your fan page must be well thought of. Your title should grab attention and call out flocks of prospective clients. And besides, chances are, Google will crawl in your fan page when people search for that certain keyword.
2. Be realistic. Keep a human face. Personalizing your fan page as if it were your real website is also important to attract fans to your fan page. Adding photos, personal tips and related videos can enhance the image of our business.
3. Have a consistent interaction. Answer comments. Answer inquiries. People love it when they are being attended.
4. Complete your profile. Fill in the info tab, discussions, write interesting wall posts and blab about your business on the notes application. There are also lots of Facebook applications that you can add to fully engage with your online visitors seeking out to know about your product.
5. Innovate. You can scour the internet on some applications and media that can be added into your Facebook fan page to enhance its contents. Example is the Twitter application is a great way to attract additional fans on your fan page if you have already legions of followers in it. As soon as someone clicks on the link in Twitter that leads to your fan page, they’ll be able to become a fan.
6. Fill it with fresh and relevant contents. This really doesn’t have to be always about your products but it can be something that offers a good value to your fans.
7. Think about your customers’ interest. Put up articles, links, videos that are useful but are still in line with the product that you are offering. Supplying the customers the information that they want will have them come back to your page again and again.
8. Include your main website’s link. You can also include personal blog sites and videos directing to your site that will help the customers be more interested on you.
Keep in mind that while some things go viral on Facebook, there are literally thousands of small business Facebook pages selling items from Photos to Kids Clothing. The above mentioned tips can help your business go viral and come up on Facebook searches. Start doing a good job on your fan page today. For more information on building a great Facebook fan page, you can check out http://get10000fans.com/